BULLETPROOF WITH WIDEVISION ROLL OFF SYSTEM AND ANTI-FOG
The answer to your question? Yes! Leatt goggles are bulletproof, they can take impacts like no other allowing you to look ahead without fear of the roost or branches, perfect fit and cool looks that won’t break the bank.
They meet all the design criteria Leatt set out when they started developing these for you.
With Permanent anti-fog, Bullet proof, great deigns and a 48mm Roll Off film, these features make our goggles a great choice at a great price.
With a rigid outer frame, and soft inner, our top-line goggle is hard to beat.
Peace of mind with perfect vision and protection of your eyes, allowing you to enjoy the ride. • Bulletproof 170° WideVision Mirror (Iriz) Lens
• Easy clip-in/out lens change
• Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens
• Roll-Off ready for our WideVision 48mm system (optional)
• Removable Triple-layer, dual-density comfort face foam and anti-sweat fleece backing
• Self-draining open lower frame design allows dirt to fall from lens
• Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
• Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
• OTG – Over-the-glasses fit | Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
• Removable nose guard
• Bulletproof Lens impact tested to: ANSI Z87.1- 2015 Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D) Optional lenses available from 22-83% light transmission (VLT)
• Certified CE EN 1938 :2010